A November break to a tropical Caribbean island sounds just the ticket right now! Well it is possible, and more importantly affordable with this deal I just found on expedia.ie which makes this dream possible. Staying in Aruba Tropic Apartments with a Trip Advisor gold stamp of 96% and a certificate of excellence 2014, this is a once in a blue moon opportunity.
This resort is so close to all amenities and attractions. Located in Oranjestad, close to Saint Franciscus Church, Philip’s Animal Garden, and San Francisco Church, there is lots to see and with Bushiri Karting Speedway and Adventure Golf also close-by, there is plenty to do.
Of course, being on a Caribbean island such as Aruba all anyone wants to do is soak up the sun by the beach and you will have plenty of opportunity as the nearest beach is 7 minutes drive away. The hotel do recommend you rent a car but don’t worry, I will help you with this. For €14 per person, per day you can hire a car from hertz.ie to collect and drop off at Aruba airport. Alternatively, you can ask the hotel to help you find a hire car as they are happy to oblige.
If the beach is not your thing, there are other things to do on this island steeped in history and culture. There are many different tours, spas, a bird sanctuary and museums for you to explore. Check out things to do in Aruba right here.
There are some great restaurants in walking distance of the resort so you have a wide variety depending on taste and budget. I have found the top restaurants in Aruba based on reviews of people who have experienced them first hand.
So all that is left is to empty the piggy bank and enjoy the break you deserve.
- Aruba: 1 Week incl. Hotel and Flight for only €885
- Travel period: 03/11/2014 – 10/11/2014
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Aruba
- Airline: American Airlines
- Hotel: Aruba Tropic Apartments
- Rating: 96% on TripAdvisor out of 53 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: 7 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from the town
- Airport transfer: €6 by taxi
- Car hire: €14 per person, per day from Hertz
- Price: only €885 per person based on two adults sharing