In terms of a city break destination, it’s really hard to beat Manchester. A truly English city with a fantastic heritage of great music, great culture and great sport its hard to find a more interesting city in Europe. With this April Manchester weekend break on Expedia, you can really see what all the fuss is about. Get yourself a relaxing treat in an amazing city.
April Manchester Weekend Break
The great thing about this deal is that you’re not really sacrificing anything for a great value deal. You get to stay in a gorgeous 4* hotel right slap bang in the middle of the city. The Princess St. Hotel in the city centre of Manchester is a legendary hotel with a first class reputation. During your stay at this amazing hotel, you’ll only be a few steps away from all of the treasures that this city has to offer. Not to mention you’re getting all of this great value at the weekend!
In terms of things to see and do I would really recommend getting over to the Northern Quarter. This area is the cultural heart of Manchester and its where you’ll find all of the best restaurants and bars that will have you falling in love with the city. Another great thing about the Northern Quarter is all of the amazing coffee shops that are on offer. There are plenty of great landmarks to check out as well like art galleries and other fascinating museums.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, check out all of the details below! :)
- April Manchester Weekend Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous Well Reviewed 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €175
- Travel period: 20/04/2018 – 23/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Princess St. Hotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre Location
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €175 per person based on two adults sharing