As the great Robert De Niro once said; “Italy has changed, but Rome is Rome“. There is no more apt way to describe a city of such majesty, so rich in history and simply stunning on the eye. I have found a brilliant April City break in Rome for you to sink your teeth into. The trip was put together using flights from Skyscanner and accommodation from Airbnb.
April City Break in Rome
The Airbnb for this offer puts you in a great location close to Tiburtina Station in Rome. It has received raving reviews with 172 people scoring it an average of 4.5/5. According to the host’s input as well, it’s not impossible to do day trips to Florence, Naples or Venice thanks to the nearby train station. Making this trip in April would also mean you’re not getting burnt to a crisp which is often a problem you hear people having when they travel in the height of summer.
As far as Rome itself is concerned, you won’t be stuck for inspiration when it comes to things to do. The Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and even a short spin to the Vatican are worthwhile. Travelling in the month of April also guarantees less crowding at the most popular spots.
This April city break in Rome is exactly what the doctor ordered if you ask me! ;)
- April City Break in Rome: 3 Nights in Private Airbnb & Flights for only €146
- Travel period: 18/04/2018 – 21/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Rating: 4.5/5 from 172 reviews on Airbnb
- Location: Close to Tiburtina Station in Rome
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €146 per person based on two adults sharing