Interested in getting the family together for a mini holiday? Head up north! This Antrim Coast break from Groupon will put you in a stunning area of co. Derry, close to both the city and the Giant’s Causeway.
Antrim Coast Break
The California Lodge is a quaint family-run establishment in co. Derry. You and the family will be well looked after during your time up north! With breakfast served in the hotel’s dining room and drinks and refreshments for you and the kids, you’ll feel right at home! This deal is for a family of two adults and two children and if there’s an option for a two-night stay as well!
Located in Portstewart along the North Antrim Coast, you and the family will be privy to the region’s stunning natural beauty. While here, you can explore the scenic paths and beaches around Portstewart. There’s so much heritage in this northern region, with the 18th-century Mussenden Temple close by. Even better, you can reach the Giant’s Causeway in just over 20 minutes.
To book this great little family getaway, just follow the link!
- Antrim Coast Break: Hotel Stay for Family of Four with Breakfast, Drinks, Snacks and Leisure Access from €105
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid 7 days a week from 1 Oct 2018 to 31 Jan 2019.
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- Hotel: California Lodge, Derry
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Portstewart, Co. Derry
- Meals: Breakfast, refreshments
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €26.25 per person based on two adults and two children sharing