What a bargain! On expedia.ie I found a cheap package for Turkey: You can spend 9 days in Antalya, off the extremely hot peak season and relax in the warm autumn sun and the warm sea. Atalla Hotel accommodates you in a Standard Room and provides you with Half Board (80% on Tripadvisor). It is located close to the main points of interest: The antique Hadrians Gate is nearby and the Yivli Minaret with its Clock Tower are defnitely a must-see. To pamper yourself the hotel features a spa and a steam room and on top of that you can stroll by the hotel’s Marina.
Turkish Airlines flies you to Antalya and will spoil you on board as usual. For a transfer to and from the airport you can contact the hotel and arrange a suitable time, they will then pick you up and drop you off for your flight back. I’m sure they will work out a good deal for you. So kick back and boost your sun level!
- Antalya: 8 Days incl. 3,5 Star Hotel, Half Board and Flights for only €355
- Travel period: 15/11/2014 – 23/11/2014
- Travel duration: 9 days
- Air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Water temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Atalla Hotel
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 5 reviews
- Location: Antalya city centre
- Destination: Antalya (ATY)
- Board basis: Half Board
- Airport transfer: you can contact the hotel beforehand and organizetransfer through them, or simply jump into a taxi
- Price: only €355 per person based on two adults sharing