There’s nowhere better for a buzz and a real mix of fun and scenery than the city of Amsterdam :) And this deal sends you to the fantastic Amsterdam WestCord Hotel so that you can enjoy pure bliss at a low price.
Amsterdam WestCord Hotel
Wander the bridges over the canals, take a boat tour around the city and see it from a whole new level, immerse yourself in the culture and just spend three days exploring the unique capital… ’cause it really it mesmerising! :)
This is a deal I put together using a Trivago hotel and Skyscanner flights, which can get you to Amsterdam for a really reasonable price. And you won’t be cutting any corners either! Staying in the Westcord Art Hotel, you’ll be right in the city centre, perfect for getting out and about and exploring all the attractions. Just a 15 minute walk through Westerpark and there you are… right in the heart of it all!
In the hotel itself you’ll have a swimming pool,, free Wifi, a really nice terrace bar which overlooks some gorgeous scenery, and a restaurant where you can avail of breakfast, lunch and dinner if you like. There’s also a bike rental service at the hotel, so you can really get into the swing of the Dutch lifestyle and cycle through the city :) So if you want to book your Amsterdam Westcord Hotel Break now just click the link below.
Things to do in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam WestCord Hotel: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €188
- Travel period: 04/04/2017 – 06/04/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Westcord Art Hotel
- Rating: 85% on Trivago
- Location:West Amsterdam City (great transport systems around)
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: check your options
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €188 per person based on two adults sharing