One of my all-time favourites! :) An Amsterdam short break is always a good idea, whether you go as a couple, a group of friends or with family – it never disappoints.
Amsterdam Short Break
Lively, colourful, friendly! A getaway to Amsterdam is the best thing you can have on the agenda. With this great offer I found using Expedia, you’re all set! :)
Included in the deal are 2 nights in the well-rated Hotel Citiez Amsterdam and return flights from Dublin. Situated in the west of the city centre you’re in the most diverse neighbourhood there is! Independent shops, vintage boutiques and stylish restaurants. This area is one of the coolest and all laid back. Dive right in and experience Amsterdam from its most authentic side.
One of the best hot-spots you should definitely check out is Graham’s Kitchen fairly close to your hotel. Super stylish interiors and absolutely amazing food creations are waiting for you. Friday Next is a good store to check new designs for interiors and fashion. The concept store has a cafe on site and I guarantee you will bump into a bunch of cool people to hang out with. To hit the centre just jump on one of the trams, you’ll be there in no time. Take a boat trip on the canals or dive right into the nightlife. ;)
This city is the best guarantee for a great time so check the details below and get booking on your Amsterdam short break!
- Amsterdam Short Break: 3 Nights in Stylish Hotel with Flights for only €198pp
- Travel period: 22/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Citiez Amsterdam
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Amsterdam West
- Board basis: self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €198 per person based on two adults sharing