What better way to experience the Venice of the north than in your very own Botel? This gorgeous little Airbnb Houseboat is well located close to the city centre within walking distance or public transport. I also found very affordable flights using my Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
This Houseboat is a lovely place to spend two days in this amazing city. Just a few minutes away by tram from the famous Damrak! I would highly recommend visiting the famous Anne Frank and Van Gogh museums as well whilst in the city. They’re a real treat!
Click the link below to book this amazing deal. You can change the dates of Airbnb and the Flights if they suit you better as well!
- Amsterdam Houseboat: Stay 2 Nights in a Lovely Airbnb Houseboat with Flights from Dublin only €135
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 5/11/2018 – 7/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Amsterdam
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: David’s boat Amsterdam
- Review score: 4.5/5
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €135 per person based on two adults sharing