It’s the perfect time to start planning your next magical city break! With this great deal from LivingSocial for a great value Amsterdam city break, you’ll get to hit the canals and experience the full charms of this amazing city!
Amsterdam City Break
You’ll get a choice of one of two hotels with this deal. You can either stay at the Hotel King’s Court, the Hotel Central Park or the Hotel Cornelisz. While some of them might not be in the city centre you can do it via tram. The Hotel Central Park is slightly closer to the city and attractions like the Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum are nearby.
This valid for travel until the 30th of June 2019, so you have plenty of options when it comes to dates. No matter what time of year you visit though, Amsterdam is always well worth it! I find that the best way to experience the city is just to wander around the beautiful canals. You never know what you might find down one of those winding streets!
To book, just follow the link below! :)
- Amsterdam City Break: 2-3 Nights with a Choice of Hotel Incl. Return Flights & Breakfast from just €129
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 30th December 2019.
- Length of stay: 2 -3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam AMS
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price only €129 per person based on two adults sharing