It’s definitely my favourite time of year, and when it comes to the Amsterdam Christmas Markets the atmosphere will be unbeatable!
Amsterdam Christmas Markets
I’ve had a little look around on Expedia and put together this great city break package in what is easily one of the city’s trendiest places to stay! The deal comes with your flights from Dublin and 3 nights at the Generator Amsterdam, so that’s pretty much everything covered for you already.
The hostel is located just east of the central canal belt, and its trendy design attracts all sorts of travellers and holiday makers – you’ll be bound to make some new friends while you’re there! You’ll have your own private room in this deal though, so you’ll still get a good night’s sleep. ;)
There are tons of markets taking place across the city in places like Amstelpark and Westergasfabriek, where you can pick up a few traditional gifts and some hand-made clothes, arts and crafts to take home with you! The Amsterdam Light Festival also takes place across the whole of December too. The beautiful canals will feature all sorts of incredible light art and sculptures, and you can even take boat trips to see them all up close. As if the city wasn’t magical enough already!
Now’s the perfect time to be booking a last-minute Christmas trip this year – simply click the link below to have a look at the holiday package! :)
- Amsterdam Christmas Markets: 3 Nights in Designer Accommodation incl. Flights only €175
- Travel period: 07/12/2016 – 10/12/2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Generator Amsterdam
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €175 per person based on two adults sharing