3 Nights in Top 4* Hotel incl. Flights
Hotel Sir Adam Hotel
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
With this Amsterdam break you’ll be the envy of all your pals for sure! ;)
I was looking around on Expedia and spotted this fantastic holiday package for a 3-night city break in March in an absolutely stunning hotel! And the fact that it’s going for a very reasonable price seals the deal in my opinion!
You’ll be staying at the Sir Adam Hotel, located in the A’Dam Tower which overlooks the River IJ and Centraal Station. Despite being on the other side of the river you actually are right in the centre of all the action. Ferries will bring you to the other side and the pier is just around the corner, so the wonderful houses of the Canal Belt, the fantastic nightlife and the gorgeous parks and museums will never be too far away. And the boat trips are free of charge too!
Super modern, classy – and the rooms all come with a view! If that doesn’t sound good enough already then you can even buy tickets for the A’dam Lookout, a rooftop terrace at the top of the tower which gives you probably the best views in the whole of Amsterdam. There’s a restaurant and a bar up at the top too, so I definitely recommend spending a night up here and soaking up the amazing vibes!
- Amsterdam Break: 3 Nights in Top 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €266
- Travel period: 27/03/2017 – 30/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sir Adam Hotel
- Rating: 9.3 on Booking.com out of 85 reviews
- Location: Amsterdam Noord (ferries to Centraal Station just around the corner!)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €266 per person based on two adults sharing