2 Nights in Trendy Accommodation incl. Flights
Hotel Hotel Not Hotel
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
It’s fair to say that this is everyone’s favourite city break! And sure, popularity does push prices up, but I’ve managed to find a deal for an Amsterdam break that won’t break the bank. :)
With this great Trivago and Skyscanner deal you’ll be staying in the Hotel Not Hotel, a popular choice thanks to its range of quirky rooms. Each one is slightly different – you could be staying in a self-contained cabin or sleep in a room hidden away behind a secret bookshelf… Pretty fun stuff!
As well as your accommodation you’ve of course got your return flights from Dublin. Anyone who’s been to Amsterdam before will know that getting to and from Schiphol Airport really is a piece of cake, so you can delve into all the sightseeing without wasting too much time at all! :)
Amsterdam’s got something for everyone. Culture vultures can browse excellent museums such as the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, while night owls will love the buzzing nightlife scene. Even if you want to just take it easy then strolling along the canals is a pleasure in itself. There’ll be plenty of Instagramming opportunities for sure!
If you fancy a trip to old Amsterdam, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Amsterdam Break: 2 Nights in Trendy Accommodation incl. Flights only €92
- Travel period: 26/02/2018 – 28/02/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Not Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €92 per person based on two adults sharing