I’ve put together this fantastic deal for an Amsterdam Halloween blowout with a little help from Trivago and my Flight Finder! You’ll get direct flights from Dublin to Amsterdam with Ryanair, and once you’ve landed you can take the train directly to Amsterdam Central Station and hop on the tram to your hotel, just 10 minutes away.
Example departure dates:
- 02/09/2019 – 05/09/2019 – €172
- 08/09/2019 – 11/09/2019 – €199
- 16/09/2019 – 19/09/2019 – €194
- 22/09/2019 – 25/09/2019 – €195
- 29/09/2019 – 02/10/2019 – €171
Your hotel is in the Eastern Docklands just outside of the famous canal belt. The Lloyd Hotel is in a grand old building on the riverfront, but don’t let the appearances deceive you. Inside this hotel, you’ll find stylish and modern interiors that look like something out of an Ikea showroom!
With a tram stop just around the corner, must-see spots like the famous Damrak is just minutes away. However, in Amsterdam it’s always best to do as the locals do – so, get on your bike! Cycle along the canals, pop into the many amazing museums such as the Rijksmuseum and just soak up those laid-back vibes. Vondelpark is a great place to go if you’re looking to relax for a little while, and with fantastic nightlife and shopping, you’ve pretty much got everything you could ever want from a city break!
There’s a good reason why Amsterdam is one of our all-time favourite destinations – just click the links below if you’re interested in booking! :)
- Amsterdam October City Break: 3 Nights Incl. 3* Hotel Near Central Station & Damrak with Dublin Flights from only €171
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lloyd Hotel
- Rating: 7.5/10 on Trivago
- Location: Eastern Docklands
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €171 per person based on two adults sharing