If you want a fantastic bit of value then this Amsterdam bargain break that I’ve found on Groupon is just the thing for you. You’ll get to explore the canals and experience the atmosphere of this legendary place without breaking the bank.
Amsterdam Bargain Break
This package is perfect for just about anyone who has wanted to visit Amsterdam. During your stay at the hotel, you’ll be in a great location which is just outside the city. You can pack your days with plenty of fun activities that will have you feeling tip top!
The great thing about this deal is that you have the option to pimp it out whatever way you want. For a little bit extra you can check out the famous Amsterdam canals from a pretty amazing canal city cruise tour. Or you could go even further and check out the Heineken Experience where you can visit the world-famous brewery. With this great value deal, you can get to know the city that everyone loves so much and see why it’s so popular.
Check out all of the details below and please note that bookings made on Groupon are non-refundable. Please bear this in mind when making a booking!
- Amsterdam Bargain Break: Up to 4 Nights with Return Flights, Tour Options and Hotel Stay from only €129pp
- Travel period: Selected dates from Feb to July
- Length of stay: 2 nights (cheapest option; 4 nights max)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Departures from Cork also available – prices start from €209pp!
- Destination: Amsterdam (AMS)
- Hotel: Hotel Victorie or Hotel King’s Court
- Location: City Area
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: Starting from only €129 per person based on two adults sharing with optional upgrades