This is a deal for all the adventurers out there! If you’ve got itchy feet and are tired of the same old holidays you need to seriously check out this amazing Thailand escape that I’ve managed to find on Expedia. You’ll be able to experience the magic of the east without having to stretch the funds too far ;)
Amazing Thailand Escape
Without a doubt, Thailand is really something that everyone has to try and tick off their bucket list. For this deal, you’ll be staying in the bustling and dynamic city of Bangkok. The place is just bursting at the seams with things to see and do, so I can guarantee this deal won’t leave you feeling bored. You’ll be staying in the gorgeous iSanook Hotel, which is not only a short distance from the city centre but also has a fantastic reputation on Booking.com!
This amazing Thailand escape is for 13 nights so there is plenty of time to explore every nook and cranny of this dynamic city. I would really recommend checking any of the frankly amazing temples. Some of them include Wat Pho, Wat Phra Kaew or even the stunning Wat Traimit. If you want to get a taste of the street food you should really check out the Chatuchak Weekend Market which is one of the largest markets in the world, and you can buy pretty much anything!
So what are you waiting for? Quench that wanderlust and see an amazing part of this beautiful world!
- Amazing Thailand Escape: 13 Night Stay in Gorgeous Hotel incl Flights just €631
- Travel period: 19/09/2017-02/10/2017
- Length of stay: 13 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Bangkok (BKK)
- Airline: Etihad Airways
- Hotel: iSanook Hotel Bangkok
- Rating: 8.6 on Booking.com
- Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Board basis: Without
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €631 per person based on two adults sharing