Rome has stood the test of time and continues to enchant like no other! For the bargain price of €119, you can experience the powerful city with that offers superb attractions like the Colosseum, the Trevi di Fontana and Spanish steps! Snap this amazing Rome escape on Groupon before it’s gone.
Amazing Rome Escape
You’ll be staying in the 4* Marc’ Aurelio Hotel and is situated in a prime location in the centre of Rome, just a 10-minute ride from the Vatican city. Daily breakfast is already taken care of so you have even more time to explore.
The beautiful Italian capital boasts 7 hills, 300 fountains and around 400 churches and this amazing hotel too :) You can be sure that there’s a lot to explore and to discover in Rome. Visit the infamous Colosseum, which gives you a great impression of ancient times in Rome. With the deal provided by Groupon, you have the option to book a guided tour which is really beneficial to get a real insight into the wealth of history behind each monument.
With this deal, you have the flexibility to choose what dates suit you best (February is the cheapest month available) and if can opt to do 1 tour or 2 tours for an additional price.
Hand-in-hand with your sweetheart, enjoy a leisurely stroll to Trevi di Fontana and make a wish at this gorgeous fountain!
If Rome sounds like a dreamy getaway to you, just click any of the links to book! :)
- Amazing Rome Escape: 2 Nights in Excellent Hotel incl. Breakfast, Flights (Multiple dates available) only €119
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: dates between Dec 2018 and May 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights (up 5 available)
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Marc’ Aurelio Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €119 per person based on two adults sharing