Sometimes getting away on a city break can be just as good as getting away for a week in the sun. With this amazing Prague adventure that I’ve found on Hotels.com and Momondo, you can experience a fantastic city for yourself. There are plenty of hidden treasures waiting for you to discover so get booking today!
Amazing Prague Adventure
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the aptly named Comfortable Prague Apartments located right in the heart of this amazing city. It has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn itself a rating of 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor! This aparthotel offers its guests a relaxing place to retreat to after a long day of exploring the city. Its guests just love the clean modern aesthetic and find it the perfect base from which to discover all that the city has to offer.
In recent years Prague has been compared with Paris and it has even been known as a cheaper alternative to that famous city. Along with having a rich history that is a joy for anyone to explore it also has a rich culture and some of the best bars in Europe. One of the things that Prague is most famous for is its award-winning beer. In fact, the beer is so good that they even have beer spas where you can soak your troubles away in baths full of the stuff!
So what are you waiting for? Check out all of the details below and get going today! :)
- Amazing Prague Adventure: 3 nights in a Gorgeous 4 * Aparthotel in Central Location incl. Flights for just €143
- Travel period: 07/03/2018 – 10/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Comfortable Prague Apartments
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Center
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: € 143 per person based on two adults sharing