We might not be completely done with the cold weather just yet, but don’t worry if you’re feeling those winter blues creeping back in. I have the perfect remedy for them right here with this amazing deal to Crete, where you can soak up some gorgeous climates on what is a truly beautiful island!
Amazing Last-Minute Crete Deal
Using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder I was able to put together an incredible last-minute holiday that gives you almost two weeks to kick back and relax – yet you’re paying less than €200 per person. What’s not to love!!
Included in this deal are your return flights from Dublin to Crete Chania as well as 11 nights at the Louladakis Apartments. Just a short drive from the airport, these apartments offer fantastic value for many and a fantastic location too. You’re a stone’s throw away from beach and you’ve got plenty of lovely little restaurants and tavernas close by where you can get stuck into some delicious food and drink. The apartments themselves are lovely too – they’re all furnished to a high standard and you’ve got all the mod-cons and amenities you’ll need to cater for yourselves, so go ahead and make yourselves at home! The cosy atmosphere here is the cherry on top!
To book this nifty little deal, simply use the links below to book your hotels and flights using the screenshots as a guide. Enjoy your sun-filled getaway! :)
- Amazing Last-Minute Crete Deal: 11 Nights in Fantastic Apartment incl. Return Flights only €187pp
- Travel period: 07/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 11 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Louladakis Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kamisiana, Crete
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €187 per person based on two adults sharing