There are a few destinations in the world that need to be seen to be believed. With this amazing Iceland adventure, you can experience one of the most beautiful places in the world! I managed to find this deal on Expedia!
Amazing Iceland Adventure
For this offer, you’ll be spending your time in the highly rated Igdlo Guesthouse. This amazing little guesthouse is in the perfect location for taking advantage of not only what Iceland has to offer but also Reykjavik. Located in the east of Reykjavik, the Igdlo offers great connections to the city. From there you can grab one of the many tours that are offered around the island. Each of the rooms is comfortably furnished so you can really relax once you arrive.
Along with your stay in this great guesthouse you’ve also got your return flights included. It really hard to know where to begin when it comes to Iceland but I would seriously recommend one of the Golden Circle tours. This amazing tour takes in the large majority of what Iceland has to offer. So think plenty of volcanic landscapes, striking black beaches and wide open plains. If you’re looking to say goodbye to your stress definitely add the blue lagoon to your list.
Get all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Amazing Iceland Adventure: 4 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Guesthouse incl. Return Flights for just €266
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 08/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Keflavik
- Airline: Wow Air
- Hotel: Igdlo Guesthouse
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Gunnarsbraut, Reykjavik
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €266 per person based on two adults sharing