Fancy a getaway in the sun next spring? Then I’ve got you covered with this amazing deal I just spotted!
Amazing Crete Deal
You’ll be staying at the Kissamia Rooms, which is in a fantastic location just a stone’s throw away from the seafront. Rooms are basic, but you’ve got a fantastic level of comfort thanks to the new renovations done. Though breakfast isn’t included in the deal, I recommend having it here – there’s seating right by the seafront, so really it’s a prime location to start the day!
And of course, you’ve got some of Crete’s loveliest beaches close by as well. Definitely make your way to Chania since it boasts a beautiful Venetian harbour and a historic centre that’s bursting with that typically Greek charm. Towards the south of the island there are breathtaking mountains and gulches, so if you want to be out and about you’ve got plenty of opportunities for hillwalking and hiking!
To book this deal then just hit that link to be taken to the package over at Expedia! :)
- Amazing Crete Deal: 11 Nights in Well-Reviewed Guesthouse incl. Return Flights only €226
- Travel period: 14/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 11 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kissamia Rooms
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kissamos, Crete
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €226 per person based on two adults sharing