Without a doubt, Amsterdam is one of the hottest city break destinations at the moment and with this incredible 4-night getaway, you will have plenty of time to make unforgettable memories to round off 2018! Snap this top deal I found on Expedia before it’s too late!
Amazing Amsterdam Christmas Break
Amsterdam is quite simply a dynamic, idyllic, eclectic and an awe-inspiring city that truly comes alive at Christmas time! It can be hard to find a great value hotel in the heart of the city in such a popular season but I’ve managed to do it, so look forward to your home for 4-nights at the Park Plantage Hotel. Feel the festive pulse of the markets as you are stone’s throw away from your front door and feast on traditional Dutch snacks!
For those seeking retail therapy, there are old-school wooden-chalet styled markets that hark back to the Victorian era to pumping artisan food stalls in former factory buildings – there’s a Christmas market for every type of Christmas shopper! Even in the winter, Amsterdam is ideal for cyclists and I would truly recommend renting a bike to easily see the highlights of the city.
If this sounds like your dream Christmas present, take your nearest and dearest to Amsterdam and just click any of the links to book it!
- Amazing Amsterdam Christmas Break: 4 Nights Stay in Excellent Hotel in City Centre incl. Return Flights, just €163
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 15/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Schiphol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Park Plantage
- Score: 3.8/5 on Expedia
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €163 per person based on two adults sharing