This October, head to one of Italy’s most beloved gems! This Amalfi Coast weekend getaway that I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool will put you right beside the beach for three nights, with flights included.
Amalfi Coast Weekend Getaway
This deal includes a three-night stay at Hotel La Pergola. This hotel is right by the beach and a five-minute bus ride from the main town of Amalfi. You’ll enjoy eating a meal at the hotel’s restaurant and taking in the spectacular views of Santa Croce Bay. Even better, you’ll get a complimentary breakfast each morning in this highly-rated hotel.
The Amalfi Coast is one of Italy’s most stunning regions. With rugged hills, pastel-coloured buildings and pebble beaches, the town of Amalfi beckons both beach-goers and those looking to get active. Its location means that celebrity-favourite Capri island can be reached easily, so make sure to head here for a day trip and check out the blue caves. This Unesco-Heritage has plenty to see, so make sure to visit the Amalfi Cathedral, trek through the Valle delle Ferriere nature reserve or just enjoy some cannelloni (invented here).
To book this great trip to the Amalfi Coast, just follow the links below.
- Amalfi Coast Weekend Getaway: 3 Nights in Beachside Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast €142
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 19/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Naples NAP
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Pergola
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Amalfi, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing