There’s nothing like some last minute sunshine, it can really help a lot of things. There are a few destinations that come to mind but this Amalfi Coast spa break on Expedia is a seriously good way to get that all important winter sun. You can soak in some of the best views in the world while you watch the world go by.
Amalfi Coast Spa Break
The Amalfi Coast is home to some of the most spectacular views in the world and has been recognized by UNESCO as an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape! So as you could imagine you would need some seriously good views in order to soak it all in. Well with this spa break deal on Expedia you are staying in the stunning Palazzo Ferraioli Hotel which offers some pretty magnificent views of the famous coastline.
This isn’t even mentioning the fact that this hotel has a 4* rating and happens to have a 4.5 out of 5 score on TripAdvisor which means you’re getting some serious quality. You will be blown away by the beauty of this famous coastline. From its stark jagged cliff faces to its unbelievably lush greenery, the Amalfi coast is a sight to behold. This Amalfi Coast spa break is just perfect for cozying up beside that special someone and watching the sun set.
So what are you waiting for?! Get all the details below and have an amazing time :)
- Amalfi Coast Spa Break: 6 Nights in 4* Resort incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €524
- Travel period: 22/10/2017 – 28/10/2017
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Palazzo Ferraioli Hotel & Wellness Center
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Board basis: Breakfast Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €524 per person based on two adults sharing