Prepare to have your breath taking away with this awesome Amalfi Coast holiday. After all, these are some views that’ve gotta be seen to be believed!
Amalfi Coast Holiday
Enjoy some of the finest landscapes in the Mediterranean and soak up some lovely weather as you do it with this awesome deal I’ve spotted over at TUI Holidays. A whole week where you’re free to explore the colourful towns, cruise along the sea roads and soak up those views that just go on and on forever… I’m in heaven!
You’ve got return Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Naples included, and it’s just a short onward journey to the Santa Tecla, located directly by the seafront in the town of Maiori. You’ll be able to enjoy the natural beauty and laid-back Italian lifestyle without having to go too far from the hotel. :)
Fancy a day trip? Then why not head to the bustling city of Naples, or work your way through the tranquil towns nestled on the mountain sides? In Ravello you can enjoy marvellous sea views at Villa Rufolo, or you can explore Amalfi, the colourful and beautiful harbour town that gave the region its namesake.
Every time I come here I just find it so difficult to get on the plane home! ;) To book just click the link below for your Italian adventures!
- Amalfi Coast Holiday: 1 Week incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast, Luggage, Transfers and Flights only €347pp
- Travel period: 18/05/2018 – 25/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Santa Tecla
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Maiori, Italy
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €347 per person based on two adults sharing