No matter how many times you go to the Amalfi Coast, there’s no denying that this place is absolutely jaw-droppingly beautiful!
Amalfi Coast Holiday
I’ve spotted a great deal over on Click&Go where you can enjoy a great holiday next month to what is easily one of Italy’s most picturesque regions. The mountains, the bright blue seas and pretty towns – you just won’t be able to get enough of it!
The deal comes with not only your return flights from Dublin, but your transfers too, so that’s pretty much your whole journey taken care of for you. You’ve even got 5 nights at the excellent Hotel Deluxe in Sorrento, complete with a generous continental breakfast each morning. It’s a small, family run hotel, so you can expect the warmest of welcomes – Italian hospitality at its best!
Sorrento itself is a gorgeous town that’s bursting with history at every street corner, so there’s plenty to explore here. But you should definitely go further afield too – why not book a guided tour to the famous Blue Grotto? And of course if you’re going to be on the Amalfi Coast you just have to go to Amalfi too. Not only does it have the most beautiful cathedral in the area, but it also has other gems waiting to be explored such as the waterfalls in Valle delle Ferriere. Want the best views? Ravello’s the place to be. :)
There’s just so much to see here that you’ll just have to keep coming back to discover it all! To book your holiday to the beautiful Amalfi Coast, simply click the link below to book.
- Amalfi Coast Holiday: 7 Nights in Excellent Hotel incl. Flights & Transfers only €484
- Travel period: 11/03/2018 – 18/03/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ulisse Deluxe Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sorrento, Amalfi Coast
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €484 per person based on two adults sharing