I found you this Amalfi Coast Holiday in September 2017! I recommend car hire for this deal so that you can explore Italy’s beautiful west coast more easily! The nearest big city is Naples (where you’ll fly to). It’s Italy’s third largest city, and its historic centre as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, so you know you’re in for a treat! Some of the city’s main attractions are the National Archaeological Museum, the cathedral, the monastery and the Teatro San Carlo theatre. Naples is a great choice for foodies! Here you’ll be served some of the country’s best pizza, pasta, coffee, seafood, sweet treats and street snacks!
Amalfi Coast Holiday
The 4* Hotel Scapolatiello has an 82/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The hotel is located in Cava de Tirreni and is family friendly. The hotel has extensive facilities, including an outdoor pool, poolside bar, restaurant, cafe and and coffee shop and a health club. In-room massages are also offered! This deal includes a bed and breakfast stay in a Standard Double Room. The room has all the usual comforts including a mini bar, TV and Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them! Have a wonderful holiday!
- Amalfi Coast Holiday: 6 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €443 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 11 – 17 September 2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Scapolatiello
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago out of 1,097 reviews
- Location: Cava de Tirreni, Salemo
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €443 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly