Whisk yourselves to this incredibly romantic stretch of coastline! With its steep, verdant mountains and wonderful little towns huddled by the sea, the Amalfi Coast is a truly stunning part of the world!
Amalfi Coast Getaway
I’ve managed to put together a great 3-night break using Expedia in March and April, so while the temperatures are still lovely and mild most of the crowds of tourists will be gone, allowing you to really take things slow and enjoy the romantic atmosphere.
As well as flights from Dublin you’ll have your stay at the Angelina Residence included as well. This collection of self-catered apartments puts you right in the heart of the Amalfi Coast in the seaside town of Maiori. Surrounded by all sides by steep mountains, the setting is absolutely breathtaking and you have endless opportunities for unforgettable coastal drives.
I’d definitely recommend heading up to the village of Ravello which is situated just a little further up in the hills. It’s there where you’ll find Villa Rufulo, a stately mansion whose landscaped gardens seem to just drop down to the sea (look at the picture below!) – really breathtaking stuff! And of course you have you visit Amalfi too – this town lent the region its name and it features plenty of lovely restaurants, cafés and stunning views to boot.
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your holiday package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Amalfi Coast Getaway: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Return Flights & Car Hire from only €167
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Angelina Residence
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Maiori, Amalfi Coast
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price only €167 per person based on two adults sharing