By far one of the most romantic stretches of coastline going – the Amalfi Coast escape is the epitome of everything we love about the Mediterranean!
Amalfi Coast Escape
I was looking around on Expedia and managed to put together some great 4-night mini-breaks to Agerola, a picturesque town nestled between the sea and the mountains. As well as your return flights, I’ve also included your rental car in the package as well. The coastal drives here are something else and having a car will make it super easy to explore all of the little towns and villages in the area.
During your time there you’ll be staying at the Pathenope Hotel, a lovely little B&B. It’s quite basic, but the impeccable service and warm welcome more than makes up for it – in fact it has a exceptional 4.8/5 rating! Enjoy your daily breakfast on your balcony and benefit from the super-central location right in the heart of the town!
Other towns well worth checking out are Positano, Amalfi and Minori. But be sure to head up into the hills as well! You just have to check out the breathtaking gardens of the Villa Rufolo in the town of Ravello. From its vantage point overlooking the Med, you’ll be met with some of the best views in the region.
- Amalfi Coast Escape: 4 Nights in Excellent B&B incl. Breakfast, Flights & Car Hire from just €226
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Parthenope B&B
- Score: 4.8/5
- Location: Agerola, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Rental car included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €226 per person based on two adults sharing