Looking to fall in love with a gorgeous destination? I’ve found the perfect Alsace city break for three nights with flights included, from Expedia.
Alsace City Break
For your three-night break in Colmar, you’ll be staying in the Odalys City Colmar La Rose d’Argent. Take a dip in the indoor swimming pool, or relax in the wellness centre. This well-rated aparthotel is a 15-minute walk from Little Venice.
Gorgeous Colmar is certainly easy on the eyes. You’ll roam these cobbled streets, taking in the half-timber houses and Venetian-like canals. With a mix of French and German influences, there are plenty of gorgeous landmarks and sights. Check out the Unterlinden Museum, the Ancienne Douane and the Maison Pfister. Set along the Alsace Wine Route, with plenty of local vineyards where you can sample the local produce!
Book this break by finding a date that suits you!
08/03/2019 – 11/03/2019 (€142)
22/03/2019 – 25/03/2019 (€221)
25/03/2019 – 29/03/2019 (€166)
06/04/2019 – 09/04/2019 (€150)
- Alsace City Break: 3 Nig142hts in Central Aparthotel Incl. Flights from just €142
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Basel
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Odalys City Colmar La Rose d’Argent
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Colmar, Alsace, France
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing