It’s summer time (almost…) and I found a great sun-holiday bargain for you for mid April, so don’t miss out on that! Book it on ebookers.ie and look forward to a nice sunny break to Portugal’s Algarve.
Cheap Holiday to Algarve
Ryanair takes you from Dublin to Faro, please contact the hotel in advance to arrange an airport shuttle. The 4-star Oura Praia Hotel welcomes you with the sandy beach and sunny blue skies.
You are located right in the city centre as well. That makes it easy to find nice places to to go for lunch or dinner, since it’s a self catering stay. Indulge in the wonderful fresh seafood that the area has to offer and try out delicious paellas. You will be accommodated in an apartment that has a fully equipped kitchen, so you can even buy food from the supermarket nearby and prepare it at the apartment. Keeps the holiday on a budget as well.
You can relax on the modern sun deck of the hotel that surrounds the two pools or walk down to the beach. Aveiros and Santa Eulalia Beach are also within walking distance, so plenty of paradise to choose from :) In the evenings you should definitely choose a nice cocktail lounge in Albufeira and enjoy a refreshing drink while you watch the sun set slowly…
- Albufeira: 10 Nights incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €247
- Travel period: 12/04/2015 – 22/04/2015
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 25ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 21ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oura Praia Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 stars on Trip Advisor out of 326 reviews
- Location: Albufeira
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: contact the hotel, may incur and extra charge
- Price: only €247 per person based on two adults sharing