There’s nothing wrong with a bit of care-free fun in the sun! Put those feet up with this fab all inclusive Tenerife holiday!
All-In Tenerife Holiday
Get soaking up some sun before everyone else with this awesome holiday package I’ve spotted over at Falcon Holidays. You can start relaxing as soon as you arrive, since you’ve got pretty much everything included. Return flights from Dublin, transfers and accommodation – it’s all sorted!
You’ll be staying at the ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista, located by the the western coast of Tenerife. This 4* resort will look after you very well! Not only will your room have a terrace or balcony, but you’ll also have all inclusive catering, meaning that there’s nothing stopping you from having a cheeky cocktail or two next to the pool! You can even take part in some of the programmes on offer – you can learn to make local dishes such as tortilla, paella and a little bit of sangria to go with it too. Ace!
In Playa Paraiso there are plenty of shops, restaurants and a beach. If you feeling a little more adventurous you can even head out to Siam Park and try one of the famous water slides, or sample some of the nightlife in Playa de las Americas. Relaxation, sunbathing, relaxation – you’ve got it all!
To book yourselves a bit of early sun, just click the link below. :)
- All-In Tenerife: 1 Week All Inclusive 4-Star Hotel for only €620
- Travel period: 24/02/2017 – 03/03/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tenerife South
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: ClubHotel Riu Buena Vista
- Rating: 75/100 on Trivago
- Location: Playa Paraiso, Tenerife
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €620 per person based on two adults sharing