One of Ireland’s favourite European sun holiday destinations, Alvor really does tick all the boxes. I have found an excellent offer with Falcon Holidays for a week long, all-inclusive Alvor Holiday. So when May comes around, it won’t be a case of rolling the dice with the Irish weather. Instead you’ll be sprawled out on the beautiful beaches of the Algarve with sunshine all but guaranteed.
All Inclusive Alvor Holiday
The hotel for this one is a gem. The Alvor Baia has all the facilities you need for a stress-free trip. All inclusive board means not worrying about where to source your next meal if lazing by the pool is more your thing than diving into the local culture. Either way, you won’t be let down. It is only 2km from the beach with Lagos and Portimao also reachable via public transport.
The Praia do Alvor is one of my favourite beaches in Europe and there are no shortages when it comes to options for shopping, clubbing and dining. It wouldn’t surprise you to hear that my recommendation for a few drinks is an Irish bar (sure we’re class). Hickey’s is always great for a bit of craic.
Get a head start on your summer celebrations with this All-Inclusive Alvor holiday. Follow the link below to book it today.
- All Inclusive Alvor Holiday: 1 Week incl. Great Apartment with Balcony, All-Inclusive Board, Flights & Transfers for only €574
- Deal Provider: Falcon Holidays
- Travel period: 18/05/2017 – 25/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Air temperature during stay: Very good
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Alvor Baia
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Alvor, Algarve
- Board basis: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included in deal
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €574 per person based on two adults sharing