Head somewhere you couldn’t possibly have a bad time. This highly rated hotel in Majorca offers you everything you could possibly want in a hotel and more. You’ll have plenty to do, the best comforts and a gorgeous location.
All inclusive Majorca
First word that comes to your head when you think Majorca? Sun. Always sun!
Stay in the Protur Safari Park hotel where you will be spoilt with luxurious facilities…
This hotel features everything from an outdoor pool, a separate children’s pool, a kid’s club, and check this… it even has a waterpark on site! Prepare for a full week of childish fun that we all need from time to time! :)
You’ll also be just a 10 minute stroll from the white sandy beach and within metres from shops, bars and restaurants, so you’ll pretty much want for nothing. This deal is all inclusive so you’ll receive a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, all of which you can expect to be top quality.
You can avail of some alcoholic drinks such as spirits and beer. And be treated to afternoon tea and snacks during the day as well as ice cream.
The main asset of this trip is the Protur Safari Park hotel. When you arrive after flying from Shannon to Palma de Mallorca, you’ll feel super eased at the very comforting hotel :)
So just click the link below to book now.
- All Inclusive Majorca: 1 Week incl. Luxurious All Inclusive 4* Hotel and Flights, Transfers & Luggage for only €651
- Travel period: 07/05/2016 – 14/05/2016
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Air Europa
- Hotel: Protur Safari Park
- Rating: 82% on TripAdvisor out of 1,055 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sa Coma, Majorca
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €651 per person based on two adults sharing
**Also, if you click through to the Falcon Holidays website and do not see a decimal point in the price…do not worry, it is simply a bug on the website! You’d have to have some cheek to charge €651,000 for any holiday. Plus Falcon Holidays are not cheeky, they’re sound! :) **