Want a holiday where all you have to do is just sit back, relax, and soak up the sunshine? Then check out this fantastic all-inclusive Majorca holiday I’ve put together for you!
All Inclusive Majorca Holiday
Over at TUI Holidays I’ve spotted a fantastic all-inclusive Majorca holiday for September – the perfect way to extend your summer just that little bit longer! You’ll get return flights from Dublin to Palma de Mallorca, and with transfers to and from your hotel included in the deal it’ll make the holiday even more stress-free.
Hotel Saturno is a great resort that’s just a short walk away from the centre of Alcudia and the wonderful beach there. With all inclusive catering included you can help yourself to the extensive buffets available at the restaurant, and you can treat yourself to a cheeky cocktail or two by the pool. Sounds perfect to me!
Alcudia has plenty of bars and nightlife should you ever want a little more excitement, but there’s also tons of opportunities for relaxation thanks to its great beach! You can even try your hand at watersports such as kite surfing or stand up paddle boarding!
The perfect mix of sun, beaches, and everything in between! So, get booking and put your feet up! ;)
- All Inclusive Majorca Holiday: 7 Nights in Great Resort incl. All Inclusive Catering, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €539pp
- Travel period: 30/09/2017 – 07/10/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Hotel Saturno
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Alcudia
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €539 per person based on two adults sharing