We all deserve a break every now and then don’t you think!? :) Well I’ve found a pretty damn perfect deal for a break for two in a spot of sun, next to a crystal clear pool and a short wander from the beach.
All Inclusive Gran Canaria
This Gran Canaria deal includes your hotel and flights at an all inclusive price of €674. The hotel is very impressive and boasts two large sized pools and a beach just outside, making sure there’s plenty to keep you occupied and happy.
The evenings at the hotel always focus on promising live entertainment for you to enjoy, from flamenco dancers to magicians and everything in between, so you don’t need to travel anywhere to have a good evening, just chillax and enjoy it over a cold drink right in the comfort of your hotel. Although, if you do wish to head out, there’s a free bus that will take you right from the door to Puerto Morgan in just 5 mins :)
You’ll be graced with a beautiful view over the ocean so to be honest, there isn’t anywhere in this resort that won’t leave you in awe of your surroundings :)
Just another added luxury, your meals come courtesy of the buffet restaurant so enjoy as much or as little as you want, and you’ll also receive tea or coffee and cake as an afternoon snack.
For a holiday that promises to give you the best comforts to relax and the easiest opportunities to have some laid back fun, click the link below now and book your all inclusive trip to Gran Canaria.
- All Inclusive Gran Canaria: 1 Week incl. All Inclusive 4* Hotel & Flights, Luggage and Transfers for only €674
- Travel period: 05/12/2015 – 12/12/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Hotel: Taurito Princess
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 1,474 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Playa Taurito, Gran Canaria
- Meals: Buffet breakfast and dinner, lunch in restaurant, afternoon tea/coffee and cake.
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €674 per person based on two adults sharing
**Also, if you click through to the Falcon Holidays website and do not see a decimal point in the price…do not worry, it is simply a bug on the website! You’d have to have some cheek to charge €149,737 for any holiday. Plus Falcon Holidays are not cheeky, they’re sound! :) **