Do something a little bit special this May and book a holiday :D Treat the one you love to an all inclusive Fuerteventura holiday bargain in December. While others complain about the rain, you can be outside for a week with the sun shining! To get some sunshine in the cold months would be blissful, and really good for your health, so you know, it’s important and you could probably get a doctors note for the time off ;).
All Inclusive Fuerteventura
Your 10 nights will be spent lazing around the Barcelo Jandia Mar, which is a relatively new hotel with a big focus on fun. It has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,797 reviews + Certificate of Excellence, this teamed with the all inclusive offer will make it the perfect getaway.
The resort offers fantastic night-time entertainment, so you can sit back with a relaxing drink in one of the six themed bars! There is nearly a new one for each night. You will enjoy your meals at one of the four restaurants with different cuisine on offer.
There is an on-site pool, which also has a poolside bar and the resort is overlooking a beach. If you feel like a spot of shopping, there is a village not too far away. It really has everything you need for a week of just sitting back and doing nothing.
But first, you have to do something, just click on the link below to book this deal.
- Travel period: 04/12/2015 – 14/12/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Fuerteventura
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barcelo Jandia Mar
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,797 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Jandia-Pajara, Fuerteventura
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included, contact the hotel for details
- Price: only €517 per person based on two adults sharing