Get away to the Canaries with this fabulous Fuerteventura Vacation!
Fabulous Fuerteventura Vacation
The island of Fuerteventura is always a brilliant place to visit! It’s got so many beautiful white-sand beaches and the year-round warmth means that it’s great no matter what time of year. They’re such a nice change from the beaches we have back home, which tend to not only be less warm but often can get a bit more rough and windy. When you’re not relaxing at one of these many fabulous beaches, try out some of the great restaurants and bars and see which ones you prefer!! There truly is something for everyone to do in Caleta de Fuste so don’t hesitate to get out there and explore! :)
This great deal I’ve found on Click&Go.com for includes a 7-night stay at the Globales Costa Tropical with return flights and transfers included. It’s pretty much everything you’ll need to be able to enjoy your trip and make the most of it without having to worry about anything more than in what ways to spend your days relaxing in the sun!!
So if you’re looking for a perfect autumn break, this All Inclusive Fuerteventura Vacation is what you need! Click the link below to book your holiday and you’ll be set for a week in the sunshine!
- Fabulous Fuerteventura Vacation: 1 Week in an Apartment Self Catering with Flights & Transfers for only €287pp
- Travel period: 22/05/2018 – 29/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Fuerteventura (FUE)
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Globales Costa Tropical Aparthotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Calete de Fuste, Fuerteventura
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €287 per person based on two adults sharing