I’ve found you an amazing all-inclusive fortnight in Jamaica this June! You’ll be staying in the Runaway Bay area of Jamaica, which is one street village stretching for 3km. If you’re looking for a cultural holiday, this is maybe not the place for you, but you will find sun, sea, sand and ultimate relaxation. Throughout June, the average temperature is 30 degrees Celsius, so you’ll definitely be able to top up your tan during your two week stay. It’s also a favourite destination of snorkelers and surfers, so if water sports are your thing, this is a good choice!
All-Inclusive Fortnight in Jamaica
During your all-inclusive fortnight in Jamaica you’ll be staying at the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean, which has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor from 3,630 reviewers, and I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel hogs a beachfront spot, and is just minutes walk from the town’s restaurants and bars. Your accommodation will be a cute wooden cottage (pictured)! The hotel has a gorgeous outdoor pool, a beach bar and an evening entertainment programme for you to enjoy during your stay!
I found this deal on Falcon! Please book with them directly. Have a great trip!
- All-Inclusive Fortnight in Jamaica: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers for only €1007
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Falcon
- Travel period: 15 – 29 June 2017
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Montegro Bay (MBJ)
- Airline: Dreamliner
- Hand luggage and 20kg of hold luggage pp included
- Hotel: Royal Decameron Club Caribbean
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,630 reviews
- Location: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Board Basis: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer from aiport to hotel included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1007 per person based on 2 adults sharing