Gorgeous climates, lovely coastal landscapes and more beaches than you can shake a stick at – Bulgaria is a totally underrated sun destination! You can experience it with this all inclusive Bulgaria holiday that I’ve found on TUI.
All Inclusive Bulgaria Holiday
Treat yourselves to some all inclusive relaxation! I spotted this great deal on TUI which comes with everything you’ll ever need for a jolly good time.
Included are 7 nights in the Suneoclub Helios Beach and return flights from Dublin. The transfer shuttle will pick you up right from the airport so there is literally nothing you have to take care of. Swimming pool, gym, and spa, you have it all! Just pack your bathing suit and get going! :)
Situated close to the beach, you’re in the perfect spot for a relaxed holiday. Take the seaside path and enjoy the view over the gorgeous waterfront. Temperatures can easily hit the 30-degree mark, so whatever you do, don’t underestimate Bulgaria’s weather! Soak up the wonderful views of the Black Sea from the hotel’s terrace, or go and explore the local area! Obzor is lovely and peaceful, so if you’re wanting to leave the heaving crowds of Sunny Beach behind, then you’ll love it here!
At this price, don’t think twice and check below for all the details!
- All Inclusive Bulgaria Holiday: 1 Week incl. All Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers for only €453pp
- Travel period: 21/05/2018 – 29/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bourgas
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Suneoclub Helios Beach
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Obzor, Bulgaria
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €453 per person based on two adults sharing