If you like all inclusive deals you’re really not going to want to miss this one! This is in an absolutely gorgeous spot that’s bound to satisfy your cravings for the sunshine. You can top up your tan in serious comfort and relaxation with this All inclusive Alcudia deal that I managed to find on Bluesea Holidays!
All Inclusive Alcudia
The hotel you’ll be staying in is the Club Mac Alcudia & Waterpark, an excellent spot for some relaxation and chill. You’ll be staying on an all-inclusive basis while you’re there, so you can just put your feet up and relax knowing that everything is taken care of for you!
The town of Alcudia is bursting with things to see and do. It is flooded with loads of great restaurants and bars that prepare some of the freshly caught catch of the day. The main stretch of beach in Alcudia is known locally as Playa Deportivo (Sports Beach). The sea is packed with kite-surfers, doughnuts, banana boats and ski-tubes that you can easily hire and use yourself! Most importantly though you can relax on the beach and watch the world go by.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all the details below and have a great time! It’s also possible to add children to this deal as well but just be aware that prices may change slightly if you do so. :)
- All Inclusive Alcudia: 3 Nights in Great All-In Hotel & Flights from Dublin, Shannon or Cork from only €275pp
- Travel period: Departures available across 2018 (cheapest dates in October 2018)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel: Club Mac Alcudia & Waterpark
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Alcudia, Majorca, Spain
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €275 per person based on two adults sharing