Summer can be an exciting time for us all. The thoughts of carefree evenings sipping cocktails by the beach are often what gets us through those long winters. Sometimes the price of such trips can unfortunately mean we never get to live out our daydreams but this Alicante summer break should help your dreams become reality this time around.
Alicante Summer Break
I have found this offer using a combination of Trivago and Skyscanner and it’s a package which should help you mingle with a lot of people from across the world who are basking in the glory of the Spanish summer. Alicante is quite a beautiful part of Spain that can cater to the needs of your average summer holiday thanks to its awesome beaches and beautiful blue water. As well as that the Guadalest Valley or the Santa Barbara Castle offer you the cultural substance that you may be after.
The accommodation for this offer is the X Hostel Alicante, in which you will have your own private room. It has a fantastic rating of 8.8/10 on Trivago from 1220 reviews. The flights are direct from Dublin with Aer Lingus who are always a pleasure to fly with (from my own experiences anyway).
Give yourself a break and book yourself in for some Spanish sunshine today.
- Alicante Summer Break: 1 Week incl. Great Accommodation & Return Flights for only €369
- Travel period: 04/07/2018 – 11/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Alicante
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: X Hostel Alicante
- Rating: 8.8/10 on Trivago out of 1220 reviews
- Location: 1km from city centre
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €369 per person based on two adults sharing