Alicante is a great place to hang out! It’s an authentic Spanish party location, has a beach and lots of culture to offer… I tailor-made this trip with the help of bravofly.com and trivago.ie so book hotel and flight separately. Stay at the super central three star Explanada Hotel (75% on Tripadvisor + Cert. of Excellence) and be in the midst of it all. Restaurants and bars are close by as is the lovely sandy Postiguet Beach. What differentiates this destination from other party places in Spain is that here it’s not too overcrowded with tourists. It’s more an authentic fiesta! Many Spanish people would go there to celebrate, so you would get the full Spanish night life ambience. Visit El Barrio, with its dozens of restaurants and bars and get lost in the narrow Mediterranean alleys. Mingle with the Spanish, be up all night, enjoy the never ending vibe and simply make yourself feel good!
My advice: Check out the Spanglish Pub The Lighthouse and enjoy a cold beer in a warm night.
- Alicante: 8 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only €260
- Travel period: 10/05/2014 – 17/05/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Airport of departure: Kerry
- Destination: Alicante
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Explanada
- Rating: 75% on TripAdvisor out of 61 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Alicante city centre
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: busfrom Nueva Terminal to Alfonso X El Sabio 12, takes 30 minutes, costs €3
- Price: only €260 per person based on two adults sharing