I found a fantastic hotel for you at the Costa Blanca in Spain on Trivago.ie! To make it a great holiday package I have added flights which you can book on Budgetair.ie, so let’s have a look at the deal!
You will fly from Kerry to Alicante and should best take a taxi to get to the hotel. It is located in the town of Torrevieja in the province of Valencia and is well-known for its salt lagoons which makes the place one of Europe’s biggest salt productions. You can still visit observe the extraction of salt at the saline Santa Pola from the street if you’re interested. Now, the old fishing town is very famous and popular for its beautiful beaches, like La Mata or Del Cura. Another great place to visit is the Parque Aromatico where you can find herbs like thyme, rosemary, sage or lavender growing which spread a irresistible smell and spoil your senses. Take a stroll through the park and you get your aroma therapy on top!
As for the hotel, you will stay in the 4-star Dña Monse (79% on Tripadvisor) which is located close to the beach Los Naufragos. The hotel is pure style! When you get to your room you will see that the architects have taken great care of conveying a modern and loungy ambient. And it works! Everything is illuminated in a fancy way and the highlight certainly is the amazing pool on the roof top from where you see across the sea. Sip on a cocktail and enjoy long, warm summer nights in this cool place. There is even a fantastic spa that you can use! You will have a great time!
- Alicante: 8 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €308
- Travel period: 20/05/2014 – 27/05/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 21ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 16ºC
- Airport of departure: Kerry
- Destination: Alicante
- Alternative Airports: Dublin (€30 more)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dña Monse
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 69 reviews
- Location: Torrevieja
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: taxi, 40 minutes
- Price: only €308 per person based on two adults sharing