The Algarve is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and there is a very valid reason for that. When I first saw the price quoted for this offer I was left rubbing my eyes in disbelief, but nope it really is this cheap :). Thanks to this fabulous offer from Ebookers.ie for 1 week this April, you and a friend could be jetting off to the glorious seaside city of Albufeira in the Algarve, to enjoy the best that Portugal has to offer.
The Best of the Algarve
For me, the stand out experience that sticks in my mind from Albufeira is the beautiful beach of Praia de Falesia. The cliffs overlooking the golden sand and crystal clear waters makes for quite a sight. There is tonnes of amazing dining options in the city also with Restaurante O Manjar offering a fabulously authentic Portuguese dining experience with some amazing dishes on their menu.
Flights and Hotel Info
The flights for this deal will see you depart Dublin Airport at 20:15 on 17/04/2015, arriving in Faro Airport at 23:10 that night. The return flight leaves Faro at 16:55 on Friday 24/04/2015 and you will finally arrive back in Dublin for 19:50 that night.
The hotel for this deal is the amazing Oura-View Beach Club. There is a fabulous pool to make the most of an excellent staff to help you at any junction. It has a very high rating of 4/5 from 344 reviews on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence for 2014 as well.
You will not find many cheaper ways to start your summer with a bang in 2015. Treat yourself, follow the link below and book this deal today.
- Algarve: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €163
- Travel period: 17/04/2015 – 24/04/2015
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Air temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro, Algarve
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oura-View Beach Club – Albufeira
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 344 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: ca. 1 Mile from city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: €27-30 in a taxi
- Price: only €163 per person based on two adults sharing