What could be better than booking yourself an escape from the day to day grind of cold wet days and long dark night? How about a budget Algarve mini break deal that I have managed to find on Bluesea Holidays. You can just book and look forward to topping up that tan by the pool!
Albufeira Winter Sunshine
If you’re looking for a getaway that’s cheap and cheerful, then this is the perfect little getaway for anyone on a tight budget. At the Clube Praia da Rocha you’re just a few minutes walk away from stunning sandy beaches, where you can soak up some rays and of course enjoy some magnificent views of the Algarve.
Portimão is a gorgeous seaside town with historic cobblestone streets and whitewashed buildings that are dripping with old world charm. In this town, you can enjoy some of the delicacies of the sea with fresh fish in any of the charming little restaurants that line the streets. It has a number of historical influences that have come together to form this gorgeous amalgam of historical architecture that will have you snapping pictures every two seconds!
So what are you waiting for? There are departures available year-round with the cheapest dates available in April. :)
- Budget Algarve Mini Break: 3 Nights on All-Inclusive Basis incl. Return Flights from Dublin, Cork, Shannon or Knock from only €195pp
- Travel period: Departures available all year (cheapest dates in April)
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin, Cork, Shannon & Knock departures available
- Destination: Faro (FAO)
- Airline: Budget Airlines
- Hotel: Clube Praia da Rocha
- Rating: 5.8 on Booking.com
- Location: Algarve, Portugal
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €195 per person based on two adults sharing