I <3 the Algarve! Explore those legendary beaches for yourself and enjoy that laid-back atmosphere with this nifty deal for a fantastic Algarve holiday. :)
Honestly I could never get tired of those wonderful cliffs, soft sandy beaches and cosy towns – this is Portugal at its best! I’ve spotted a great package on BlueSea Holidays where you can spend a whole week exploring this stunning region and make yourselves at home.
This package has got your return flights included as well as 7 nights at the fab Rio Apartments. You’ll be feeling right at home here – you’ve got your own self-catered apartment complete with a terrace, so you’ve got tons of room! Plus there’s a fantastic outdoor pool, so get yourselves a spot on one of the loungers and just chill out.
The beach isn’t too far away either, so you’re in pretty much the perfect location. You’ve also got the popular resort town of Albufeira close by too. There’s all sorts of fantastic bars and Portuguese restaurants so it’s the perfect place to delve into the local life and make the most of your time here!
When you see how pretty this place is, it’s easy to see why we Irish just can’t get enough of this place. ;) To book your holiday here just click the link below!
- Algarve Holiday: 4 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights from only €115
- Provider: Bluesea Holiday
- Travel period: Multiple departures until October 2019 available (cheapest dates in October 2018)
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rio Apartments
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Albufeira, the Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €115 per person based on two adults sharing