Can’t decide whether to go on a spa break or to make sun holidays? How about combining those two? I found a great offer on Ebookers.ie which includes both options! You can stay in a great Spa hotel at the sunny Algarve in Portugal! A relaxation for body and soul!
Fly from Dublin to Faro and your best bet would be to take a taxi to the hotel. It is not expensive and will take you roughly 50 minutes. The hotel is located in Porches directly at the edge of a cliff so that you have a breathtaking view over the ocean. The rooms are comfortable and beautifully designed that make your extra relaxing. You have direct access to the fine-sanded beach so that you can go for a refershing swim in the morning even before your delicious breakfast is served. Enjoy fantastic sunsets from the elevated position of the hotel and spend the mornings lying lazily at the wonderful pool. The wellness area is, however, the highlight of the hotel: It is a state-of-the-art and luxuriously created spa where you can spend hours and hours without noticing the time go by. Use their many treatments, hot tubs and saunas to give your full body a perfect holiday. This sounds like heaven doesn’t it? Enjoy your sun-spa-holiday!
- Algarve: 8 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €300
- Travel period: 06/10/2014 – 12/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 days
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pestana Viking Beach and Spa
- Rating: 84% on TripAdvisor out of 362 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Praia Senhora da Rocha
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: taxi, €30, 50 mins
- Price: only €300 per person based on two adults sharing