Embark on this expedition to the Algarve, Portugal and feel the warm sand beneath your toes, explore the quiet castle towns on the outskirts, and dance all night with others alike in unison to the holiday spirit. A great holiday package to Natura Algarve Club that I found on expedia.ie has been customized for a pair by your one and only Holidayguru. This trip is rated at a whopping 86% and has achieved a Certificate of Excellence (Tripadvisor).
Algarve is known for its clear blue water and white beaches, decorated with colourfully blossomed hills and radiant cliffs overlooking natural bays that truly makes you feel like this island is the only thing in existence on this planet.
If you plan a trip further outside, visit Lagos, Algarve’s largest city and become one with the locals. Try exquisite food that only the Portuguese in these parts have mastered. The summer time in the Algarve is one of the most enchanting, picturesque and full of life places for any traveller in search for a destination just a little bit outside their comfort zone.
The Natura Algarve Club is a 10-15 minute walk to the strip, and also has easy access trains to the old town. The Club is also equipped with a large pool for sun bathing, great restaurants and a friendly staff that can advise you on what are the best daily trips to take. That is, if you don’t want to just relax with your travelling companion…
- Algarve: 5 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only €344
- Travel period: 25/08/2014-29/08/2014
- Travel duration: 5 Days
- Air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Natura Algarve Club
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 293 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Albufeira
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer:
- Price: only €344 per person based on two adults sharing