I found you this Albufeira Last Minute Holiday in May 2017! Albufeira is a lively resort town in the Algarve region of Portugal, once a scenic fishing village. The town has a buzzing tourist district as well as a cute cobbled town. Within a 5 minute walk from your hotel, you can reach the Clock Tower, the Municipal Archaeological Museum and the Castle Wall Ruins. There are a number of pretty sandy beaches, including Praia de Pescadores with its traditional fishing boats as well as a new marina with many seafood restaurants.
Albufeira Last Minute Holiday
The Hotel Sol e Mar has a 79/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel has an impressive beachfront location, with a heated indoor pool and two on site restaurants. There is also daily live entertainment in the evenings. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a double or twin room with a sea view, whcih will have free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Albufeira Last Minute Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4-Star Beachfront Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only €405pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 11 – 18 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Sol e Mar
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago out of 1254 reviews
- Location: Albufeira, Portugal
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €405 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly