Why not spend the last few nights of April soaking up the sun! It would be a nice way to kick start the summer, by getting a tan the natural way, and feeling totally relaxed. There is nothing more relaxing than realise you can spend five nights in Albufeira for only €132!! Well with this amazing deal I put together with flights from vayama.ie and a brilliant value hotel from trivago.ie, it’s completely possible. Don’t miss out on the value trip of a lifetime.
Albufeira Holiday Deal
This Portugal studio apartment could be yours for only €80 for the five days inclusive of two travellers! Amazing! It is in the Balaia-Sol Holiday Club in a popular tourist location only 2km from the beach.
While it may be low in price, it is not low in quality with 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 286 reviews. Guests can enjoy the busy shopping district which is easily reachable by public transport. A mini-bus provided by the hotel also shuttles guests to the beach and to the town.
The hotel has two freshwater swimming pools in the outdoor complex and is surrounded by beautiful gardens and green spaces. It is a really quiet area, perfect for a relaxing, hassle free holiday.
So if you’re looking for peace, quiet and a whole lot of downtime, click on both links below to bag this amazing deal! And enjoy!!
- Albufeira: 5 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €132
- Travel period: 25/04/2015 – 30/04/2015
- Length of Stay: five days
- Air temperature during stay: 18°C
- Water temperature during stay: 17°C
- Airport of departure: Knock
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Balaia-Sol Holiday Club
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 286 reviews
- Location: Albufeira, Portugal
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: a taxi will cost €25 and take half an hour
- Price: only €132 per person based on two adults sharing